Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Total Randomness


Don't you totally love this photo? When I first saw it, I thought they were both actually towels!

Earlier today I went to look at dresses for my Bat Mitzvah. It was pretty funny because we kept getting lost. I was all over my mom's iPhone, finding directions, reading them wrong... we were cracking up.

So I looked at all these dresses. I cannot wear strapless, but that's fine by me. I found all these nice dresses that were pretty inexpensive, but my favorite dress-- a poofy blue plaid number-- was over $1000 dollars! Can you believe that? My mom's like, "You're not getting that." Actually, she wasn't. I'm like, "I'm not getting that," because I really don't want to force my mom into buying something really expensive. And I think that was fine by her.

Right now, I'm reading The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak, not to be confused with The Lighting Thief, by Rick Riordan (Ryer-dan). It's really, really good. Instead of telling you what it's about, I'll quote from Death, who narrates the book:

"It's just a small story really, about, among other things: a girl, some words, an accordianist, some fanatical Germans, a Jewish fist fighter, and quite a lot of thievery...."

It's such a good book! You really should read it. It is kind of mature, though. More for 5th grade and up.

Randomly,

Annie

No comments: