Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Introduction

Okay, like Annie said, I am planning on doing an introduction, so here goes!

THE BASICS
Name: Bri (short for Brielle)
Age: 14
Height: 5'0"
Weight: None of ur beeswax!
Shoe size: Womans 7 1/2
Hair color: Not telling, but I will say that I have a temporary pink streak =D

FAVORITES

Color: PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even have shirt that says I <3 website =")
Book: Changes a lot, but currently it is If I Stay by Gayle Forman. It has not been officially published yet. I got an advanced copy =)
Website: Either Polyvore or the Girlsense Forum
School Subject: English or Scinece...or Lunch =)
Song: Like my fave book, it changes often, but currently it's Trainwreck by Demi Lovato
Album: Changes a lot, but currently Fearless by Taylor Swift. (As you saw from my last post)

If you wanna know anything else about me, just comment!


Bri =)

3 comments:

Annie said...

Credit me to the advanced copy, Bri!

-Annie

Lavinia said...

No one else has posted their favorite brand of triangular pencil!

Annie said...

Triangular pencil?