Monday, December 22, 2008

Randomness Awards '09

In celebration of the past year's randomness, Sites to Know (And Other Random Things) will be holding Randomness Awards 'o9. It will take place from now, Monday the 22nd of December '08, till Saturday the 31st of January '09. This will require a lot of participation from our loyal viewers. The categories will be:

Randomest Site
Randomest Picture (can be Polyvore)
Randomest Game
Randomest Piece of Writing
Randomest Saying
Randomest Overall

If you have any other ideas for categories, comment and we'll consider them. If you'd like to enter yourself or nominate something, contact us at sitesrandomness@aim.com. Hope you have a real good time!


______


Process

You, the viewers, give us objects of randomness in each category.

Us, the judges (Lavvie, Bri and Annie, myself), look over all entries and choose three for each category that we think is the best.

You, the viewers, vote on which one should win!

We're sorry, but the winners do not win anything except the honor of winning. We can, though, make a badge to display on a webpage.

____________

Announcements


12.22.08: Categories open for suggestions and nominations

Randomly & Crazily,

The Randomness Crew

3 comments:

Lavinia said...

Hi! It's me, Lavvie! I just wanted to say thank you for making me a judge. I am very honored. I also wanted to know if this site is elligible for the randomest site. Thanks!

Annie said...

Of course! And you have to be a judge. You're an author. xD

BB said...

I made a playlist from ilike.com and then copied the code and pasted it into a text gadget. That's how I got the music on my page. :)