Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hello

Sorry it's been a long time since I've been on. I went to Italy, teachers tried to drown me with homework, and my dad has been doing extensive research on various unimportant things, such as my history curriculum from last semester and how to build a proper fire. So, in short, I haven't had much access to my computer. Let me update you on random things:

I got a new phone

I climbed 463 steps

I saw some very good movies

I memorized 2 new digits of pi (that brings my total up to 32!)

I have 3 drops of chocolate soy cream on my hand right now

I've watched way to much television

And I yelled at my brother when he told me to die a painful and horrible death.

I know what you're wondering: How does she survive with such an annoying sibling? Well, I have the dolphin (Muahaha!) and I'm getting a lock on my door.

Currently, My parents are in an intense board game tournament, so I have the computer. I'm going to use it while I can.

Earlier, I mentioned I went to Italy. The sistine chapel was a room full of people looking up, the Duomo was a tiring climb, and Rome is filled with very old buildings. That was a basic overview of my trip.

I just want to say Merry Christmahanukwanzaakah, Happy New Year and any other holiday you might have celebrated that has occurred since my last post. Keep on coming back, and remember to participate in the Randomness Awards '09!

3.14159265358979323846264338327950,
Lavvie

No comments: