Wednesday, February 4, 2009

BREAKING NEWS!

Huge news: I DON'T LIKE PI ANYMORE! It is overrated, I have decided. I knew 51 digits of pi, but now I am going to memorize 51 digits of cupcake. That is my goal. 

I had to say that. Do you want to know what else I have been up to since I last posted? Let's see...
-I designed a couple hundred dresses (I was bored)
-I got a new notebook
-I saw my 10th Broadway show: Billy Elliot
-I got my second shipping of contacts
-I saw my first rated "R" movie

Well, I have a new obsession: BROADWAY. I love broadway. Billy Elliot is my current favorite, but that basically changes every time I see a new show. It was really good, especially the dancing!

My latest favorite movie: Slumdog Millionaire. It got amazing reviews. It was really sad. And beware, it is not for the faint of heart! Some scenes are downright disturbing. But the message it sends to people is great, and the facts really open your eyes. I highly recommend it!

Well, that's about all I have to say. I'll post again soon!

Anti-pi,
Lavvie

3 comments:

Annie said...

The world has come to an end. I guess your rehab worked!

Annie said...

Oh, and how do you memorize digits of cupcake?

Lavinia said...

I'm special enough to do that!